South Tyrolean specialities
Welcome to our panoramic restaurant. Make yourself comfortable and enjoy the view of the mountains of Val Racines/Ratschingstal from our restaurant near Sterzing.
We serve traditional South Tyrolean specialities as well as creative international dishes and fine wines here. We give great importance to fresh, seasonal ingredients. We’re also happy to serve you vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free dishes.
After dinner, we’ll welcome you to our new lounge bar for a digestif.
Here’s a sample of our menu, which varies depending on the season:
- Homemade ravioli with fine spinach filling
- Homemade tagliatelle with chanterelle mushrooms from the area
- Rice with shrimps and South Tyrolean asparagus
- Homemade Tyrolean tris with cheese dumpling, spinach dumpling, and ravioli
- Lahnerhof’s T-bone steak with grilled vegetables and BBQ sauce
- Lamb chop with herb crust
- Homemade apricot dumplings
- Pancakes on marinated fruits
- Tiramisu with fresh strawberries
- Apple strudel with vanilla ice cream